Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tales from my crypt

This track I am sharing is a techno track produced in the early 1990's by a London techno dj/producer who went by the name Moby. Yes. The same Moby that did a duet with Gwen Stefani. Little do people know he was at first an underground techno dj. His roots started in techno. And this track, was the one that introduced me to the world of electronic music, way back in time, back in 1994. I was a freshman in highschool, into metal, punk all the teenage shit. I heard this and it opened up a whole new world. I also remember me and my friends wanting to go to this rave called Beatrix back in '96.. Fuck im old aren't I? Anyways.. here's Moby how I will always see and remember him by..


Its amazing to be a part of such a massive transformation.. This is the type of music I first started raving to.. now we have amazing artists such as Armin Van Buuren and Skrillex. To be a part of such as ever evolving form is an honor!! :D enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment