Monday, May 2, 2011

The lovely weather

There always something about the sun shining that makes me happy. Im always a miserable grouch when its overcast. Maybe that has something to do with me living up where it snowed 6 months a year for 3 years (Sierra Nevada Mountains) I hate being miserable (as does everyone I think). This spring break I basically had a mental nuclear meltdown (evident of my Spring Break post). This class makes me think, and when I think, it usually takes me to dark places I try to forget about. But its a good thing to break them free, express them on whatever medium of choice, and share that feeling, emotion, anything with the world. So here I will share with you Alex M.O.R.P.H.'s ASOT 500 mix at UMF 2011 (I met Alex the weekend after UMF! good times!!) Ok I know alot of you are closet ravers, some are obvious some arent. Break free of that shell! I need more people to roll out with or meet there.

The trancemaster himself, Alex M.O.R.P.H. and I, at Circus Saturdays - Club Circus, Hollywood,CA

And finally, Alex's Set from ASOT 500! Remember all you 21+'s, Alex M.O.R.P.H. will be spinning at Circus Saturdays May 28th, you know my ass will be there.. You should make it out. Contact me, ill put you on my guestlist, get in early and have a good time. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment