Sunday, May 15, 2011

Earth/Land Art!

I know its not much, but I wanted either to do something on a big scale, or something small and simple. I unfortunately had to go with small and simple, I don't have the time required to do something on a bigger scale. Here I just collected up various colorful objects in the yard.. we have these little white flower things that drop from the tree, and the red flowers were from a bush thing we have out there as well. As for the sand, theres this small patch of this sand by the garage door. Completely out of place, so i had to use it! haha. I wanted bright colors, and wanted to use yellow flowers we have, but none have fallen off the plant yet, and i dont want to disrupt it :). Anyways.. I wanted it to flow, but at the same time just kinda go with what felt right and not think about it so much (maybe i should think about it more!) Anyways, enjoy my lil slice of art ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I was looking at all the earth art and thought I'd comment. Your art is cool because it looks like the flowers are people and they are line up in a pattern where some are upside down and right side up. And it looks like they are holding each others feet. Haha. Idk, maybe I'm just being weird. :P Anyway... Nice earth art. Everyone is being creative.

    ReplyDelete