Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Technologic - An audio/visual experience and Second Life

At first I was just going to make a few avatars on Second Life, take a few snapshots and call it good. But I felt that was doing my creative brain a complete injustice. I think Second Life is amazing, and you can catch me on there a few hours a day (not all at once!). Epicnova is my name, and you can find me either at CSULB or at ZAPP Club (look for me!) Here's a few pictures :)

Older pic

                                      Most recent pic, of me gettin my groove on at Zapp Club!!

Now on to the really creative part of this section. The video! I basically just went to the park and filmed random stuff, and took some vid of things at home. I used muvee AutoProducer6 to integrate the audio/video and add the "psychedelic" type effects. The track you hear accompanying the video was produced by me, in three days using Fruity Loops Studio 6. I basically used all the stock samples and just used a ton of reverb, flange and chorus effects to add the echo'y effect of the instruments. I also had to put on a few bass boost effects, to ensure there was enough low end (can't have enough bass!!) This video took me about a week to finish, and im pretty impressed with it. Imagine what I can do with a semi agenda and more time!! Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment