Sunday, April 3, 2011

Circus Saturdays - Activa/First State and Fetish Night

Well this past Circus Saturdays (4/2) was by far my most favorite time to date. Great trance, and it was Fetish Night!
 I actually had the balls to leave the trance room and check out what the Fetish artists were up to in thier section of the club. This was what made my night so memorable, (outside of meeting Alex M.O.R.P.H. and getting a picture with him!) There is more content here on Fetish Night than Circus, but don't let that make you think Circus isnt amazing in itself. I believe Fetish Night is the first Saturday of each month. Not sure though. But anyways!!! Here is my night, in picture and video formats. Enjoy! And remember, Circus Saturdays pops off every Saturday in Hollywood, with world class trance talent! E-mail me at epic.nova@hotmail.com if you and your friends want discounted entry on my guestlist!!







                                         Alex M.O.R.P.H. and your humble narrator!































No comments:

Post a Comment