Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blogging and Art 100

I can understand what Glenn was talking about today. I do apologize for not speaking up, that is one of my character flaws. I am a silent wallflower type. But anyways.. the way I look at it, is that this class is supposed to be educational and fun. I in no way find it boring or "whatever". The point of all the work we do is to get ideas, be creative and just have fun with it. Art is about having fun and being creative while expressing what makes you and your view of the world unique. A majority of the blogs in the class (not all) are just only what Glenn asked for. A blog is a way to channel your creativity so the whole world can see. I find it hard to believe that one is un-creative. It's just people don't want to try. The point is to let go, act like a child and just go for it. There is no right or wrong, just people who do, and don't.

I guess I had an early start. This blog, An Influx Of Culture, was created by me almost 3 years ago. It sat dormant for years because I had no creative content to put on it. The moniker "epicnova" has been in use for over 10 years. This class has helped hone in on my creative abilities and ideas and has made my 10 year and 3 year "identity" really come to the surface. I really appreciate this class and all Glenn does teach us. I can completely understand why he is so frustrated. Not many are willing to just let go and jump in! Come on, the water is warm, and its alot of fun in the in here. Get to crackin!


Thoes who can create, do.. and thoes that can't.... become politicians. ;)

haha

enjoy spring break all!



No comments:

Post a Comment