Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An insightful day

Im still brewing over what was discussed in class today.
 It's funny, im always nervous before class. This is a class, believe it or not that always makes me leave thinking. I love classes that make me think and question about what I know or what I THINK I know about something. To be specific, its what Glenn said today in class, about the quote "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I dont know if it was directed to me, but I used that very same quote on (I want to say Sydney's page, I hope im not wrong!) What made what he said about it stand out is don't use it as a cop-out. If you feel something, own it. To me, if I dont leave a class scratching my head, it wasn't worth it. Im having trouble finding stuff on my artist, Coco Fusco, but don't fret my chaps I will have an elaborate piece on her soon. In the meantime, here's some more footage of Giuseppe Ottaviani from Circus!

Encore! Experience necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment